Dell's Studio XPS 13 and 16 laptops with a kiss of Merlot Red

This is a great looking laptop. When I was planning to buy my first laptop back in college I asked this East Indian guy who ran the computer lap and he looked at what I had found on the computer monitor and agreed it looked good!!! I was thinking in terms of technical stuff and he thought most laptops were the same but some are really ugly. He insisted not to buy an ugly laptop because I would be starring at it for many hours. He insisted I should listen to him. I know why now.

 
 

via Engadget by Thomas Ricker on 6/1/09

Hey, it's just a color change but red is undeniably sexy especially when wrapped around Dell's design-heavy Studio XPS 13 and 16 laptops. Already rumored and spied, a post over at Dell's Direct2Dell blog makes the Merlot Red laptops official. Man, high-gloss finish with red leather accents... it's like kissing Betty Page. Er, was that out loud?

Filed under:

Dell's Studio XPS 13 and 16 laptops with a kiss of Merlot Red originally appeared on Engadget on Mon, 01 Jun 2009 06:23:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

Posted via email from cushsf's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment